These are the voyages of the sentient, haunted extra-dimensional ship Nation.
For those who want the skinny on what's going on in Nation, but do not have the time to backtrack through all the logs, this section's for you.
- The Wrecked Bridge
- Updated: Bridging the Gap
- The small team of Janis, Nilani and Wynn managed to successfully find the lost bridge, but it appears badly damaged. Will it be usable, and can it be fixed?
- The Curse
- Introduced: "Come Sail Away"
- No crew member can leave the ship permanently, and no crew has lasted longer than 5 years. Is this all just the features of a broken vessel, or could sinister magics really be behind it?
- Raven's Return
- Introduced: "Awkward Facts and Secrets Revealed"
- Raven is back, but is now more mysterious than ever. Is there more to him than he appears?
- Ghosts Among Us
- Introduced: "Through the Doors of Death"
- Dead guys are floating all over the place...we'll probably have to do something about that.
- Side Quest: The crew has made contact on multiple occassions with one of the ghosts. A dwarven wizard. Is he friend or foe.
- The Wrong Box
- Introduced: "Not Quite So Safe"
- A proper non-spirit dead guy is found in Storage Room B. How he got there, who is he and why is he dead? ...I dunno.
- White Circles
- Introduced: "God-Goo Hullabaloo Part 1 (The Sea of Dead Gods)
- Who were those icky, blue-armored guys attacking the mine...and why?
- The God Goo Lurks
- Introduced: Dog Dentist Afternoon
- Nation reveals that his scans of the liquid brought back did not really hold any magical properties, meaning Wynn, Lira, Larry, Nilani and Flamey may still be infected.
- After making a deal with Arcadia, the crew are now tasked with escorting a misplaced soul to his proper afterlife.
- Young Tarak
- Thanks to a wish to a dark goddess, a second, younger, more optimistic Tarak has appeared.
- Said dark goddess may have also been watching the crew of Nation of some time now. Her reasons are unknown.
- The Mask:
- Janis, believing it could help her find Valerian, put on the Mask and allowed it to merge with her mind. As it turns out, this was a bad plan, and she is now becoming a carniverous monster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.